Hi, I’m Karen
I’m a lettering artist and designer living and working in Manchester, UK with my husband and two young kids. After over a decade spent in a more traditional corporate job, I threw caution to the wind and changed career in my 40s to pursue my secret creative passions. I also host the podcast, Being Heard, chatting to amazing career-changing women. Never too old, and never too late. I love drawing letters and creating botanical inspired bullet journal spreads.
- Being Heard Episode 15: Katie Robbins – Finding Something of Your Own
- Being Heard Episode 14: Jo Hooper – Dealing With An Unhealthy Relationship With Work
- Being Heard Episode 13: Helen Wills – There is Nothing About My Age That Limits My Tenacity or Energy for a Job Worth Doing
- Being Heard Episode 12: Charlie Swift – Follow Your Curiosity, Use What You Have Available and Be Playful
- Being Heard Episode 11: Helen Perry – Just Start. If You Do Nothing, Nothing Will Change
- Being Heard Episode 10: Becky Avery – Taking Time to Develop Your Business Without Pressure